Simplify ESG, Sustainability, and DEI reporting
– 2 to 4 hours
– Introduction video
– Three theory video modules
– Six case studies
– Course transcript
– Course evaluation test
See enrollment information concerning the availability and or start date.
Micro certificate / Micro credential
Find all course facts in summary
What you will learn:
How you could simplify your sustainability, ESG, and DEI reporting and why that matters.
How to create reporting that serves the needs of all your stakeholders.
How to reduce reporting effort and cost.
Sustainability skills that improve your career in any industry or country.
Easy learning from best-practice examples:
Learn from best practices case studies from our reporting research.
Learn the easiest and best way to report sustainability, ESG, and DEI.
Learn how to become a sustainability professional.
Skills you will gain: sustainability reporting, sustainable business, sustainability metrics, ESG frameworks, ESG reporting, ESG targets, DEI reporting.
Course modules in detail:
The state of sustainability management and reporting today
- A brief history of sustainability reporting
- Why there are so many “standards”, frameworks, ratings, and rankings today
- Why the current state of sustainability management is not enough to achieve urgently needed emission reductions, transparency, and independent verification of scientifically defined targets.
How simplification makes sustainability reporting better and saves time and money
- Your stakeholders prefer less but better metrics.
- Your stakeholders need quantified and verified data that is easily accessible.
- Learn how to report only 21 core metrics that are: aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals; defined with committed, realistic, and sufficiently ambitious targets; measured and reported as quantified data; and based on existing global reporting requirement standards.
How the alignment of your goals, targets, and metrics drives progress and impact
- Why companies should intertwine business and sustainability strategy.
- Why integrated reporting is simpler and better.
- Why business=sustainability and sustainability=business.
All Skills Courses (videos) can be booked separately.
Do you have questions about this course?
Please contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get passionate about this course?
You can start the Specialization Course on the advertised start date listed below.
You can start your course in
Trusted.one provides professionals with skills, hands-one experience and tools and we provide companies with personalised learning and development solutions to report sustainability today with the technology of the future.