Join us as a Software Engineer.
Software Engineer Ontology and Knowledge Graph
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: min. 5 years full stack developer
Do you want to be part of an international team of experts that aim to develop cutting-edge products and solutions for their customers? Then, Trusted.one is right for you.
You will be based in our Bangalore office as a member of our growing engineering expertise team. In your daily work, you collaborate with our product management teams in Amsterdam and Zurich.
You also work frequently with our global technology partners Amazon, Metaphacts, and sustainability subject matter experts from leading global multinationals. Regular opportunities exist to participate in international assignments and activities.
What you change:
As our Software Engineer you:
- Lead the engineering of the conceptual semantical and data foundation of our Sustainability Central product.
- You do this by working with our product management team and international engineering and business partners.
- You apply agile project principles (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), understand product requirement specifications, and can translate them into an architecture and technical foundation of all our products.
- You have a strong technical understanding of the technologies we use (RDF, SPARQL, OWL, HTML, CSS) and apply them to satisfy customer requirements.
Why you will succeed:
- Master international business English.
- International, multinational project experience.
- Master Agile methodology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration (or related area).
- Experience in requirements engineering with users on different levels (end user, IT professional, executive).
- Skills with Semantic Web technologies and standards (RDF, SPARQL, OWL).
- Experience with (graph) database technologies is a must.
- Skills with Docker, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud are an advantage.
- Front-end development experience is an advantage.
What you can expect:
- Competitive compensation through a predictable strong base salary.
- Quarterly team performance incentives distributed in a transparent manner.
- Flexible working conditions and work packages.
- Training and certifications in key technologies that are value for your future.
- Senior responsibilities on assignments with great learning opportunities.
- You can make an impact towards a #SustainableFuture and you feel the thrill of being part of an important movement.
- Become part of a dynamic and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit.
- The chance to learn something new every day with great colleagues who consistently challenge the status quo.
- We encourage everyone to bring their own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and services.
- Build your personal international network as you are helping us organise and participate in community events and conferences.
Sounds interesting to you?
We look forward to receiving your application. Send us your CV, using the form below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via phone at + 91 743 947 0699
Where you will work with us:
ESGraph, 46/4, Hosur Road, kudlu Gate, Krishna Reddy Industrial Area , H.S.R. Extension,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068